Happy Sunday! Every day gets better and better here. Dee felt good yesterday, thanks to a phone call from Mark and a letter from Karen. The best part of family is keeping in touch, as you all know

A note from the Petersons says they are still working their way through Marge's illness from the stroke in 2007. Everything just takes too long, especially after she had a fall, but with Lyle there tending, like Dee and I illness brings you closer, and you remember how grateful you are to have each other.

Today is fast Sunday and I'll miss giving my testimony, but if I did I'd say how grateful I am for Heavenly Father's care. I belong to the greatest and truest church in the world today, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Love to everyone, have a nice day.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home