STILL SORE

I should have known, bruises and bumps don't heal nearly as fast as you want them to. It's been--- what? a LOT of days since I fell, and I've been doing a LOT of sitting around. Except I keep forgetting. But gradually I'm finally feeling better.
There, that's the reason I haven't written much lately.

However, I haven't been entirely dormant. In fact, I was up last night for a couple of hours reading and writing, and even wrote a POEM. That's rare these days, and this one is different, not rhyming like most. One day soon I'll get it put together and post it and see how it looks in print.

I really miss the quiet alone time in the middle of the night, when the house is mine, no phone ringing, no TV, just peace and some paper and a pen. The real secret to night study is: go to bed early, which I'm going to do right now.
*

1 comments:

Hope your feeling better. My mom is here in Jersey and tomorrow we are heading home. Its only a 31 hour drive. I love the blog, Its fun to have a place to share a bit of your life with the world.

April 29, 2008 at 5:07 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home