*

GRANDPA MAY'S
WORLD FAMOUS
MOTORCYCLE GLOVES One day when we were cleaning out the attic in Baker
to sell the house, Beth and I were up there with Daddy
going through some things. He got this cute little smile in his eye and said,
"I'll show you something I'll bet you've never seen"
*
He was right. He held up his old original motorcycle gloves,
the ones he wore when he and Mom went to Logan to get married.
He put them on, held his arms out and said,
"Let's go!"
and I think he would have just hopped on and gone for a ride right then
if Mom had been there with him.
I think Allen has them now, in fact, he also has a big motorcycle now,
and very well may wear Daddy's gloves when he takes a spin
around Pleasant Grove, Utah
or
if he doesn't
he should
*

1 comments:

What a beautiful poem. I love it.

May 26, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home