MOTHER'S DAY

I have been a Mother now for 54 years. Or, adding up the number of years I've spent with each child, that's a total of 323 years! No wonder I feel old most days!

We had a really nice week-end, Elaine and her family were here live, and all the rest called or sent cards and gifts. 5 year old Colton came in with this huge bouquet of mixed flowers, with a big smile. (Where was the camera, Grandma?) The flowers are still gorgeous on the glass top table, but the smile is missing in the photo

I heard the Primary kids once more sing "Mother dear I love you so" and got a flower to pin on, which is much more sensible than getting a little potted plant with water dripping through the napkin around it, having to hold it for 2 more hours of meetings.

I love being a Mother, that's why I came to earth, to be a Mother.
xoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home