CATCHING UP WITH THE WORLD

Guess what? we got a direct TV dish! Living out here in the boonies we've only had 5 channels, which faded in and out depending on the weather.

We got this flyer in the mail for 18.00 a month off, so David and I signed up for it. I'm sorry to say, I've spent quite a bit of time flipping from one bad show to the next, but I've found several that are fun for a change. BYU will be a good one for me. Even old talks are good. David is happy with the all sports all day channel, doesn't have to go to a friend's house or Denny's to watch the NASCAR races.

Best of all is I learned how the remote works. When we went to Elaine's I could never figure it out, had to call 5 year old Colton to change the channel for me. But now, I have mastered a new talent : REMOTING


Dee still just likes his one 4:30 NBC news, but maybe he'll convert later on. We had to sign up for 18 months, so that gives us a goal for staying alive, to make the payments



0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home