CHOCOLATE PUDDING CAKE DAY

When my brother Steve was little there were a LOT of things he didn't like to eat. My Mom took him to the Doctor, and this is a true story.

Steve is 6 ft. tall, handsome, and healthy

What does the world know?

Let us eat what feels good!!!








Once there was a little boy who didn't much like meat
or fish or fruits or vegetables
or things the rulers eat
One day he said
"Who makes these rules? who tells us what to eat?
Why must we have scrambled eggs when it would be a treat
to just eat chocolate pudding cake
FOR BREAKFAST
that would be a fine meal
just once I'd like to try it to see how it would feel
Chocolate pudding
can be finger paint, it's such great fun to use
you smear it on your hands and face
but never on your shoes
If you use it in the bathtub (and this part seems so plain)
You can either lick it off or wash it down the drain
One thing better than chocolate pudding is
chocolate pudding cake
That's the happiest feeling thing my Mom knows how to bake
When its done it smells so good, all soft and warm and sweet
and topped with a bit of whipped cream
It makes my day complete
Some morning when I first wake up this is what I say
"I have a feeling that this feels
like a chocolate pudding cake day!
Well
his mother was very worried, she'd never heard of such a thing
Boys should all like milk and bacon and eggs that chickens bring
She took him to the doctor, who looked real close to see
"I don't see any problems he looks healthy enough to me!
I suspect the rulers who write the unwritten rules
were forced to eat eggs when they were young
and I think they were fools"
So mother didn't worry so much
and the boy merried on his way
eating chocolate pudding cake
FOR BREAKFAST
every single day
if he wanted to
*
Recipe for chocolate pudding cake (from my sister Glenna)
1 chocolate cake mix (made as directed)
Pour into 9x13 pan.
Mix and pour over cake batter
1/4 cup cocoa
1 cup sugar
1 tea. vanilla
1/2 cup chopped nuts
2 1/4 cups HOT water
Bake at 375 for 35 minutes , and eat warm

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home