TERI'S BIG DAY!
This was Teri's third marriage, and three times happier than the others.
Her three sons were there, and Ben sang a great song to the couple.Her sister Gaynel and daughter and brother Dennis and wife Carol.
It was in Camas, WA. in the home of Teri and Mel's bishop high on a hilll overlooking the city. As you can tell, everyone was really happy for them, and happy to be there. I love happy days. As usual, I have a poem:
Stay close, but not so close I cannot breathe
I need fresh air
I need to feel the sunshine as it settles on my hair
and please don't hold me down
support me
I must go a little higher before I hear the angels
or can see the heavenly choir
*
Just hold me often, love, because when I can feel you
every day I remember
God is near and listens when we pray
I know that
Marriage isn't ever simple
growth comes not with ease
but easier if we're striving
each other and God to please






0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home