NIENIE DIALOGUE.BLOGSPOT.COM
I may have told you this before, but just a reminder. The first thing I look at every day is
this blog. Her name is Stephanie Nielsen (therefore the name of the blog)
She was in a plane crash a couple of years ago and suffered massive burns.
Her sister kept the blog open during her recovery days in Arizona, until she could take over again.
They are LDS , living in Provo. I can't tell you how they make me count my blessings every morning. It is fascinating to read.
*
So if you have some free time (make some free time) follow their story.
The interesting thing is her parents, Bro. and Sister Clark just left to be the mission president
in St. Louis, Missouri, where my grandson, Elder Jason Aldridge is serving.
*
Check it out.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home