A COUPLE OF CUTE PHOTOS
Grandson Dasche happy to be at the beach!

UPDATE!

Enoch Scott Fuller
one month old

What a beautiful child!
Seems like Heavenly Father just sends
all the cute ones to our family.
Thanks


I guess love is a feeling that you feel
down deep inside
when you see your Dad come home and his arms are open wide
and then he picks you up and hugs you
I'm so glad my Dad loves me
and we will be together always
whether on earth
or eternity
*
I guess love is a feeling when my Mom rubs oil on me
after I have had a bath and she sings soft
I see that she is happy
'cause she smiles a lot
and that makes me feel good
I think I'm going to like this place
'tho I never thought I would
when I was in that tiny dark-filled room!
*
I had to wait so long!
'til heaven opened up the door
and I could hear earth's song
This is where I belong
*



1 comments:

I liked the lesson. It was a perfect lead in to Sacrament meeting where Bishop will tell the new direction
President Walker expects the ward to head in. You did an excellent job

August 10, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home