POETRY FOR THE DAY
If this were my last day on earth, how would I spend my hours?
First I'd take myself outside and sit beside some flowers
and I would listen
and they'd tell me of before all time began
We were up in heaven and we all loved every man
Sitting in my garden there I'd soak up all the rays of warm and golden sunshine
to save up for cloudy cays
Then I'd need to find some children, they feel such joy when they sing
I'd put music injmy pocket
that's the best thing I could bring when I go back to
Father
sunshine and some joy and magic music
I could take along a happy little boy
Little boys are special 'cause they feel so good inside that even when they're dirty
their folks still fill with pride
And
I'd like to take my mother, 'cause I'd miss her every day
but if God asks, I'll go alone and here on earth she'd stay
and she can love all other little kids whose parents may be gone
to work, or school, or heaven
She can sing them a song
and then they'll feel like they're in heaven
Between song and joy above
The only thing we need is God
to wrap us in his love
Idea # 2
I was listening to a tape by Melvin Morse, a doctor who interviewed kids who had "near death" experiences. Fascinating things which I've known for a long time, but may be new to others.
He says 25 % of our brain, the front right lobe just above your ear, is what he calls the God spot, where we have a built-in part to communicate with God, once we figure out how to do it. Something which in time we can use or turn off at will.
In my study, I think it is the same body part that is awakened when we go through the process told in Alma of being born of the spirit. Seems like maybe science and religion will get together one of these day, and realize we can be in constant contact with heavenly beings if we just qualify through God's plan.
Another author says a similar thing. You can learn how to "click your amigdala" (which I think is the same spot) and be on a higher plane of knowledge and feeling. No wonder it's called THE MIGHTY CHANGE. What a difference we could make in the world if everyone could control parts of their body they don't even know are there.
The physical therapist yesterday massaged Dee's neck in the area just below the right ear, which he said can affect greatly the lower back, and also memory loss. Even he said it's amazing what we have in the body that we don't even know about. All things in god's creation are there for a reason, we just have to turn off the "logic thinking left brain" and learn to activate the right brain. Being bi-polar, I am all right brained, and it's a good place to be.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home