ANGELS
I found a book with a CD in by ALABAMA which has the greatest song.

I BELIEVE THERE ARE ANGELS AMONG US

SENT DOWN TO US FROM SOMEWHERE UP ABOVE

THEY COME TO YOU AND ME IN OUR DARKEST HOUR

TO SHOW US HOW TO GIVE, TO SHOW US HOW TO LIVE

TO GUIDE US WITH THE LIGHT OF LOVE

I'm sure we all have angels, whether they come from far away to deliver a message from God, or if they live in our own house. In fact, we all have an angel inside us, who is dying to come out more often. In a book by Karen Goldman THE ANGEL BOOK she says,

Pay attention to your own loving, lovely inner voice. It will keep telling you the truth: it will keep you from harm. Right in the middle of a heated situation, stop. Be an angel and listen. You will be told how best to proceed. It's as simple as that. This angel will keep JOY within your reach. No matter how tired of it all you may sometimes be, there is an angel inside you who is wide awake and raring to go.

EMANUEL SWEDENBORG is one of my favorite great philosophers from the 1700s. He said:

I am well aware that many will say no one can possibly speak with spirits and angels so long as he is living in the body; many say it is all fancy, others that I recount such things to win credence, while others will make other kinds of objection. But I am deterred by none of these: for I have seen, I have heard, I have felt.

I agree with Emanuel: I have seen, I have heard, I have felt, I have been one







0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home