If you treat a man as he is,
he will remain as he is
but
if you treat him as if he were what he ought to be
and could be
he will become what he ought to be
and
should be

Goethe

Yesterday we went to a shower for Joe's fiance Meagan at her mom's house. Very nice new relatives coming into Karen's family. The sealing will be on April 16th in Idaho Falls temple, reception the following night. It is nice that we'll be here, we so often miss the grandkid weddings who live far away. If plans go well, we will probably be heading back for home the following week.

We're not well yet, but lots better than a few weeks back, and we are homesick. We can do the exercises at home.

The weather this past few days is just totally spring!....finally! Winter too long.

I AM NOT WHAT I THINK I AM
AND
I AM NOT WHAT YOU THINK I AM

I AM
WHAT I THINK YOU THINK I AM

Robert Bierstedt







0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home