A poem from past days
*
If Jesus came to visit
He could help me clear my mind
and maybe He could look for all
the things I cannot find
because
my room's a mess! but then I guess He sees the INNER ME
and He could help me be the person
that I long to be
~
I think that maybe He would say
"I'll sweep the corners~~~~where's the broom?"
and then together we would push
out all the grey and gloom
and I would
BLOOM!
because today is spring
It's time to sing once more
and I can feel God's love and joy
as never quite before.
~
I suppose I should tell you although it's June 3rd, we have yet to see much warm sunny spring, let alone the summer we've been promised is coming. Rain, rain, rain, and more rain
The wettest May on record in our corner of Oregon. But at least it's only water, not OIL, like down south. They really need our prayers~~~~but I'm sure God already knows.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home