THIS OUR LITTLE GREAT-GRAND-DAUGHTER
BERKLEY HILL.

5 WEEKS OLD AND SO CUTE!
I WISH WE COULD RUN BACK TO MICHIGAN
AND HOLD HER FOR JUST A MINUTE.
*
Not much going on here, I posted on facebook that it was warm and sunny, then this morning we woke up to snow. Not much, just enough to remind me that it is still January.
I cut Dee's hair this afternoon. I've done it for a bunch of years, and have never cut him, luckily. We've saved thousands of dollars. I recommend it, but only after you've been married a long time. When I tried to cut it in Medical School, it almost caused a divorce. So watch it!
He had a birthday this week, turned 76. He doesn't look a day older, in fact he looks about 10 years younger than before the heart surgery. Helps to have a happy heart.
*

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home