AND GOD SAID "NO"

I asked God to take away my pride, and God said, "No" He said it was not for Him to take away but for me to to give up.
I asked God to grant me patience, and God said, "No"
...He said that patience is a by-product of tribulation, it isn't granted, it's earned
I asked God to give me happiness, and God said, "No"
He said he gives blessings, happiness is up to me.
I asked God to spare me pain, and God said, "No"
He said suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to him..
I asked God to make my spirit grow, and God said, "No"
He said I must grow on my own, but He will prune me to make me fruitful.
I asked God if He loved me, and God said, "Yes"
He gave me his only son, who died for me, and I will be in heaven someday because I believe.
I asked God to help me love others, as much as He loves me.
And God said, "Ah, finally you have the idea"

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home